Nail Concepts in Everett, WA off 128th SW. is a Horrible place!!!!

Olympia, Washington 1 comment

The manager I think her name is "Kim" is controlling, confronting and hogs all the clients from the other manicurist.In fact she is so controlling that when I gave the other lady a tip for painting my nails the manager got bad at her, paid her, and sent her home.

The manager is abusive. Kim did not know that I heard what she was saying. The next time I went back to get a fill she scolded me for not coming back every two weeks. The other manicurist was doing my nails as Kim was with another client.

When Kim was finished with the client, she crowed the other manicurist out of the way and Kim took over doing my nails. While she was doing my nails she snips my cuticles several times and hit the inside of my skin under my nail with one of those small grinders.

She is rude, demeaning and controlling.

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #587941

Are you kidding??Kim is one of the most amazing, strongest woman I know.

She has had a multitude of customers and clients for years that drive across Everett to see her. She may come across as a bit tough, but its mostly a cultural thing. Also for working for years as a single mother puttering her 3 kids through school and running her own buisness before she remarried. That woman has held me when I cried havinga bad day.

She moved across the street to a new location and many people followed her. Shes been honest with me about prices and told me it would be a waste of money to put shellac on acrylic nails. I didnt get my nsils done often so I didnt have a clue. She could have made more money off me that day but she decided to gamble on honesty making less money, but haining long term customer.

She gambled right.:)